Toll Free Product Support 1-866-674-4257
Monday- Friday 10am to 8pm (EST)
View and/or Shop by clicking on Product line below:
the following terms are the sole property of InlayUSA.com
Prince of Pearl™
The Abby of Awabi™
The Sultan of Shell™
The Mother of all Pearl ™
Vicker of Veneer™
Prince of Paua™
The Mother of all Inlay™
The King Tut of Tahitian™
Is a designed as an exact replacement for full thickness shell nacre "Blanks" and is made by pressing multiply layer of MicroVeneer to your desired thick. A standard 0.05" inlay "blank" requires 10 sheets of MicroVeneer.
1. Due to nacre particle encapsulation NacreLite is much safer to work with then shell blanks. Unlike Shell blanks that dust will causes a deadly form of lung cancer, NacreLite is made by a process that make it much safer to work with because the dust particles are encapsulation in an organic polymer. *
2. NacreLite can be made in four (4) standard sheet sizes as for 1.5" x 1.5" , 3"x 5", 5"x 6" and 5" x 9" and in thickness in increments of 0.15mm. Special order size to as big and as thick as you wallet will permit!
3. It can be made with a single shell type but is commonly ordered in several different veneer types allowing these different layer to "feather" out as it is sanded to conform to the radius of the surface, like a curve (or scalloped) fretboard. This produces a shell nacre inlay that is extremely unique. Different layers can be color tinted to produce even more effect. The possibility are almost infinite and allow the inlay artist to file with U.S. Patent office with their unique color and shell type combination. InlayUSA owns the U.S. & NATO Patents on the NacreLite and the process used to make it, but it is possible to apply for a U.S. Patent for a unique combination of different shell type and color combination to use a trademark for your company's product line.
To order Nacrelite©:
1. Determine what type and size shell or shells you want.
(Paua, MOP, Red Abalone, Sea Snail, etc.)
wvogel@inlayUSA.com and he will verify the cost and send you a total so you
* NacreLite Panels are all Custom made to order and can not be returned except in the event of a factory defect were it can be exchanged for the same shell type and thickness as originally purchase. In the last 10 years we have never had a NacreLite panel returned by a customer for any reason. For safety sake, a quality breathing respirator should be use and a dust collection system should still be used any time visable nacre dust is present l.